APC Smart UPS
Smart-UPS™ On-Line provides high-density, true double-conversion online power protection for servers, voice/data networks, medical labs, and light industrial applications. Capable of supporting loads from 1 to 20 kVA in a rack/tower convertible form, the Smart-UPS On-Line is available from 2 U to 12 U. The 15 kVA and 20 kVA models enable support of power-hungry blade servers or heavily loaded equipment racks.
When business-critical systems require runtime in hours, not minutes, Smart-UPS On-Line can be configured with matching battery packs to comply with aggressive runtime demands. The included PowerChute™ management software provides unattended graceful shutdown of network operating systems. All models 5 kVA and above include an integrated network management card for remote management (optional on models below 5 kVA). The entire Smart-UPS On-Line family provides value to customers with demanding power conditions, including a very wide input voltage window, extremely tight output voltage regulation, frequency regulation, internal bypass, and input power factor correction.
- Rack/tower convertible Ensures integration in various environments
- Hot-swappable/user-replaceable batteries Ensures continuous operation of the load even when the batteries are being replaced
- Double-conversion online Provides tight voltage and frequency regulation and zero transfer time for reactive loads (machinery, lab equipment, etc.)
- Advanced 16-segment LED display Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators (LCD on 15 – 20 kVA models)
- Frequency and voltage regulation Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery